What’s the problem?
- “My spouse and I want to divorce – what are our options?”
- “How can we have a divorce that honors both our legal rights and our children’s needs?”
- “We want privacy and control over the decisions made through our divorce. How can we achieve that?”
What we offer:
We connect you to Collaborative Practice professionals—attorneys, divorce and child specialists, and financial consultants—who engage in a team approach to resolve disagreements respectfully. The goal of Collaborative Practice is to resolve your dispute without going to court.
As a divorce or child specialist we are a neutral helping you and your spouse to discuss and resolve issues as you go through the divorce process. We engage you to define your concerns and potential shared solutions. Collaborative Practice empowers you to meet the needs of yourself, your family, and your children.
We want to know:
- What are your concerns as you dissolve your marriage?
- What are the needs of your family that may require additional support?
- What do you hope to accomplish in a respectful process?
We connect you to the professionals to begin the process of dissolving your marriage, while protecting your personal interests and your family’s relationships.
We invite you to contact us and share our information with your spouse. Our hope is to provide a peaceful process that engages the dispute and offers a potential for resolution.
You can expect us to deliver quality collaborative services in an atmosphere of respect, tolerance, and cooperation. We look forward to working with you to engage, resolve and reinvent solutions and opportunities from problems and conflicts.