What’s the problem?
- “We are getting married soon and want to have a better relationship.”
- “We fight all the time and can’t seem to get along.”
- “My partner doesn’t support me with his/her children.”
What we offer:
From the initial session, we want to understand your concerns about your relationship. As we get to know your relationship, we include getting to know each of you. We want to know:
- What each of you considers the problem?
- Why now is it a problem?
- What each of you hopes to resolve?
We invite you to contact us. You can expect us to deliver quality therapy services in an atmosphere of tolerance, humor, and cooperation. We look forward to working with you to engage, resolve and reinvent solutions and opportunities from problems and conflicts.