What’s the problem?
- “I don’t make enough time for myself.”
- “I am seeking creativity and purpose – where do I start?”
- “I want to feel better about my life and feel alive!”
What we offer:
A studio is a place for finding one’s own voice, an identity uniquely one’s own.
– Lois Main Templeton
A Studio is a creative, experiential opportunity. It’s a place where you are encouraged, supported and challenged to create excitement and meaning. Whether you are interested in writing, art, journaling, collaging, conversation, relationships, or communities; Stillpoint Consultants is developing a creative studio space for you.
We want to know:
- What gets you excited about life?
- What do you want to do that you never make the time to do?
- How do you want to be present in your life, right NOW?
We invite you to contact us and check out our studio schedule. You can expect to be welcomed in an atmosphere of empowerment, humor, and cooperation. We look forward to working with you to engage, resolve and reinvent solutions and opportunities from problems and conflicts.
Look at Events for upcoming studios.