What’s the problem?
- “Our family is struggling to get back on track– we have experienced a lot of loss.”
- “My child is having trouble at school and our family life is suffering at home.”
- “Our blended family is struggling to get along – what can we do?”
What we offer:
From the initial session we want to know:
- What each of you considers the problem?
- Why now is it a problem?
- What each of you hopes to resolve?
From that we craft a plan to understand and resolve the relationships you share.
We know people are not the problem; the problem is the problem.
We work with families facing life challenges, as well as other conflicts and concerns that were never expected or necessarily welcomed.
- Child/Adolescent Behaviors
- Autism Spectrum Disorder
- Blended Families
- Legal concerns
We invite you to contact us. You can expect us to deliver quality therapy services in an atmosphere of tolerance, humor, and cooperation. We look forward to working with you to engage, resolve and reinvent solutions and opportunities from problems and conflicts.