What’s the problem?
- “There has been infidelity in our relationship. We can’t trust each other.”
- “Our goals are different now, can we stay married?”
- “We are having trouble with each other, but we don’t want to destroy our family.”
What we offer:
We understand marriage is the most difficult relationship to foster over time as well as potentially the richest relationship to sustain. From the initial session we want to know:
- What each of you considers the problem?
- Why now is it a problem?
- What each of you hopes to resolve?
From that we craft a plan to understand and resolve the relationship you share.
We invite you to contact us. You can expect us to deliver quality therapy services in an atmosphere of tolerance, humor, and cooperation. We look forward to working with you to engage, resolve and reinvent solutions and opportunities from problems and conflicts.