What’s the problem?
- “Our family is fighting over money, property, and business interests – we need help resolving this conflict.”
- “My spouse and I want to divorce. We know we have a shared interest in getting through this process so our family can move on.”
- “The courts are not moving fast enough. We want to create an agreement that works without the court telling us what to do.”
What we offer:
We connect you to a registered and trained mediator who will listen to your story and concerns. Mediation is a guided conversation between people in conflict with the intention to come to an agreement to resolve their differences.
We want to know:
- What does each of you consider to be the issue?
- Why is it an issue now?
- What do you hope to accomplish in order to move forward?
This is an opportunity for you and the conflicted party to describe a conflict from a personal viewpoint, identify issues and concerns, problem solve with a focus on the future, and come to a mutual resolution. You may have concerns about:
- Education or Special Services
- Elder care
- Human Resources or Employment
- Small Business
We invite you to contact us and share our information with the person(s) or organization(s) in which you are in conflict. Our hope is to provide a peaceful process that engages the dispute and offers a potential for resolution.
You can expect us to deliver quality mediation services in an atmosphere of respect, tolerance, and cooperation. We look forward to working with you to engage, resolve and reinvent solutions and opportunities from problems and conflicts.