What’s the problem?
- “Visitation with my kids has been horrible – I want a better relationship with them.”
- “The court has ordered me to therapy to reconcile with my child.”
- “My ex is keeping my children from me.”
What we offer:
From the first session, we seek to create a space where conflict, frustration, and disappointment can be contained. We help families manage difficult life transitions. Our goal is to restore relationships so that families successfully move forward.
We want to know:
- What does each of you consider to be the issue?
- Why is it an issue now?
- What needs to happen to move forward from here?
From this information we craft a plan to understand and resolve the family’s concerns. We work with you and your family along with necessary professionals to support the process of conflict resolution. Professionals invited to the conversation might include mediators, judges, parent coordinators, attorneys, healthcare professionals, and financial specialists.
We empower people to engage the problem in order to resolve the problem.
We invite you to contact us. You can expect us to deliver quality therapy services in an atmosphere of tolerance, humor, and cooperation. We look forward to working with your family to engage, resolve and reinvent solutions and opportunities from problems and conflicts.