“The familiar life horizon has been outgrown, the old concepts, ideals, and emotional patterns no longer fit; the time for the passing of a threshold is at hand.”
Threshold: brink, cusp, edge, point, verge.
Let us cross the threshold of this moment:
- minimizing our need for stuff.
- maximizing our commitments to those we love.
- walking with confidence into a future described by ourselves.
- joining with those who seek companions in this new venture.
- creating the lives we have imagined.
- forgiving those who can not accompany us on our way,